- Crisis Resources: 911 emergency calls and your nearest hospital emergency room are always available in case of severe crisis. You may also call Crisis Services in the Tacoma, WA area at 800-576-7764 for 24 hour telephone support if you are in distress.
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook, by Edmund J. Bourne, Ph.D.
- When Panic Attacks, by David D. Burns, M.D.
- From Panic to Power, by Lucinda Bassett
- Healing Through the Dark Emotions: The Wisdom of Grief, Fear, and Despair, by Miriam Greenspan
- The Depression Workbook, by Mary Ellen Copeland, M.S.
- Why Marriages Succeed or Fail, by John Gottman, Ph.D.
- Lies at the Altar, by Dr. Robin L. Smith
- How Can I Forgive You?, by Janis Abrahms Spring, Ph.D.
- I Can't Get Over It: A Handbook for Trauma Survivors, By A. Matsakis, Ph.D.
- The Courage to Heal, by Ellen Bass and Laura Davis
Call today to ask questions about services and to schedule an appointment. I look forward to
Irene Farsje MA LMHC PLLC / North Tacoma Counselor provides mental health counseling, psychotherapy and coaching to individuals in Tacoma, Washington. Anxiety, Depression, Relationships, Mood Concerns, Low Self-Esteem, Personal Growth, Stress, Transitions/Adjustments, Quality of Life, Trauma and Childhood Abuse. Copyright 2008 Irene Farsje All Rights Reserved.